from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Treading with light and nimble ease.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Fleet, swift, not plodding, capable of running spritely.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of light-foot, ran.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Light of foot; stepping or skipping lightly or nimbly, as in running or dancing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of movement) having a light and springy step
Sorry, no etymologies found.