from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A reckless fellow. Also used adjectively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who fears nothing and will attempt anything; a reckless fellow; a desperado.
- Characteristic of or appropriate to a daredevil; reckless; inconsiderately rash and venturesome.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. presumptuously daring
- n. a reckless impetuous irresponsible person
Sorry, no etymologies found.