from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Providing light; luminous.
- adj. Covered with or full of light; bright.
- adj. Light, nimble, or graceful in movement.
- adj. Free from worry or care; cheerful.
- adj. Frivolous; silly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Emitting or manifesting light; luminous, radiant.
- adj. Upbeat; cheery; light graceful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having light; lighted; not dark or gloomy; bright.
- adj. Gay; airy; cheering; exhilarating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Emitting or manifesting light; luminous; not dark.
- Having the quality of lightness or buoyancy; light-hearted; cheerful or cheering; gay; airy; sportive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. carefree and happy and lighthearted
- adj. moving easily and quickly; nimble
From light (noun) + -some. (Wiktionary)
From light (“not heavy”, adjective) + -some. (Wiktionary)