from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past tense and a past participle of honey.
- adj. Containing, full of, or sweetened with honey.
- adj. Ingratiating; sugary: honeyed words.
- adj. Sweet; dulcet: a honeyed voice.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. sweetened, with, or as if with, honey
- adj. sugary, syrupy
- adj. dulcet or mellifluous
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Covered with honey.
- adj. Sweet, .
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with, abounding in, or as sweet as honey.
- Hence Sweet; dulcet; soothing; mollifying: as, honeyed words.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. with honey added
- adj. pleasing to the ear
Sorry, no etymologies found.