from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. given to obsequious flattery.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a sycophant; characteristic of a sycophant; meanly or obsequiously flattering; courting favor by mean adulation; parasitic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a sycophant; characteristic of a sycophant; obsequiously flattering; parasitic; courting favor by mean adulation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. attempting to win favor by flattery
- adj. attempting to win favor from influential people by flattery
Sorry, no etymologies found.