from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Minimalist; lacking that which is not essential.
- adj. Describes a computer sold pre-assembled, but without certain essential components, often a processor, memory, and hard drive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the absolute minimum necessary.
- adj. having only the absolute minimum necessary; having only the essential components.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (plural) the most basic facts or elements
Sorry, no etymologies found.