from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Suggestive of ambrosia; fragrant or delicious. See Synonyms at delicious.
- adj. Of or worthy of the gods; divine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to or worthy of the gods.
- adj. Succulently sweet or fragrant; balmy, divine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of, or partaking of the nature of, ambrosia; delighting the taste or smell; delicious.
- adj. Divinely excellent or beautiful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to ambrosia; partaking of the nature or qualities of ambrosia; anointed or fragrant with ambrosia; hence, delighting the taste or smell; delicious; fragrant; sweet-smelling: as, ambrosial dews.
- Pertaining to the senses of taste and smell: a forced use.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. extremely pleasing to the taste; sweet and fragrant
- adj. worthy of the gods
From ambrosia + -al. (Wiktionary)