from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a pleasant aroma.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of scent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Imbued or permeated with perfume or fragrance; perfumed: as, Scented soap.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used in combination) having the odor of
- adj. having the sense of smell
- adj. filled or impregnated with perfume
- adj. having a natural fragrance
Sorry, no etymologies found.