from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Mentally ill; insane.
- adj. Suffering from dementia or a loss of cognitive function.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Insane or mentally ill.
- adj. Suffering from dementia.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dement.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Insane; mad; of unsound mind.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having lost the normal use of the reason; insane; specifically, afflicted with or characterized by dementia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. affected with madness or insanity
Sorry, no etymologies found.