from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. lacking reason or purpose
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of reason.
- adj. Void of reason; not warranted or supported by reason; unreasonable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lacking the faculty of reason; irrational, as an animal.
- Deficient in reason or judgment; lacking in good sense; unreasoning.
- Not marked or justified by reason; senseless; causeless; unwarranted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not endowed with the capacity to reason
- adj. not marked by the use of reason
- adj. having no justifying cause or reason
Sorry, no etymologies found.