from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Emotionally affected; moved: very touched by the stranger's kindness.
- adj. Somewhat demented or mentally unbalanced.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Emotionally moved (by), made to feel emotion (by).
- adj. Slightly mentally deficient; touched in the head.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of touch.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion
- adj. slightly insane
- adj. having come into contact
Sorry, no etymologies found.