from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a nap produced by brushing: a dress made of brushed cotton.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. rubbed, especially as a finish.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of brush.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. p. p. of brush.
- adj. having a soft nap produced by brushing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of hair or clothing) groomed with a brush
- adj. (of fabrics) having soft nap produced by brushing
- adj. touched lightly in passing; grazed against
Sorry, no etymologies found.