from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. very busy
- adj. done in haste; done quickly
- adj. abounding or covered with rushes
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of rush.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding or covered with rushes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Strewed with or abounding in rushes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. done under pressure
Sorry, no etymologies found.