from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Moving or acting rapidly.
- adj. Required to move or act more rapidly; rushed.
- adj. Done in great haste: a hurried tour.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Done in a hurry; rushed.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of hurry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Urged on; hastened; going or working at speed
- adj. Done in a hurry; hence, imperfect; careless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Done in a hurry; exhibiting hurry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. moving rapidly or performed quickly or in great haste
Sorry, no etymologies found.