from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered: a hotheaded commander.
- adj. Impetuous; rash: a hotheaded decision.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to or characteristic of a hothead or hotheadedness; (of a person) easily excited or angered.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as hot-headed.
- adj. liable to act with undue haste and without consideration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation
- adj. quickly aroused to anger
hot + headed (Wiktionary)