from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by or paying little heed; unmindful or thoughtless. See Synonyms at careless, impetuous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unaware, without noticing
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Without heed or care; inattentive; careless; thoughtless; unobservant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without heed; inattentive; careless; thoughtless; regardless; unobserving.
- Synonyms Remiss, etc. (see negligent); unmindful, inconsiderate, unobservant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by careless unconcern
- adj. marked by or paying little heed or attention
heed + -less (Wiktionary)