from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Taking things easily; carefree.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. carefree or untroubled
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. trusting to hap or luck; improvident; easy-going.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Easygoing; taking things as they come, or haphazard.
- In any way one pleases; just as may happen; every man for himself.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cheerfully irresponsible
Sorry, no etymologies found.