from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tending or likely to forget.
- adj. Marked by neglectful or heedless failure to remember: forgetful of one's responsibilities.
- adj. Causing one to be unable to remember.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unable to remember things well; liable to forget.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Apt to forget; easily losing remembrance.
- adj. Heedless; careless; neglectful; inattentive.
- adj. Causing to forget; inducing oblivion; oblivious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Disposed or apt to forget; easily losing the power of recalling past experience or knowledge to mind.
- Heedless; careless; neglectful; inattentive.
- Causing to forget; inducing oblivion; oblivious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not mindful or attentive
- adj. failing to keep in mind
- adj. (of memory) deficient in retentiveness or range
From forget + -ful. (Wiktionary)