from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Angry; vehement; impassioned: a heated argument.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of heat.
- adj. very agitated, angry or impassioned
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. characterized by great warmth and intensity of feeling. Opposite of
- adj. supplied with a mechanism for heating; -- of structures or devices. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made warm or hot (`het' is a dialectal variant of `heated')
- adj. marked by emotional heat; vehement
Sorry, no etymologies found.