from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of complete.
- adj. finished
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. brought to a conclusion.
- adj. successfully accomplished or achieved.
- adj. completed by the first act of sexual intercourse after the ceremony; consummated; -- of a marriage. Opposite of
- adj. caught in bounds by a player on the same side as the passer; -- said of a forward pass.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. successfully completed or brought to an end
- adj. (of a marriage) completed by the first act of sexual intercourse after the ceremony
- adj. caught
Sorry, no etymologies found.