from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Covering an entire surface: wallpaper with an all-over pattern; an allover tan.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. over the whole area or extent
- adj. everywhere
- adj. in every respect; utterly
- adj. ended
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. over the whole extent; thoroughly; wholly.
- adj. covering the entire surface.
- adv. Wholly over; at an end.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The trade-name of a gilt button washed or plated on both the upper and under sides, as distinguished from a top, which is plated or washed on the upper side only.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. over the entire area
- adv. to or in any or all places
- adj. having come or been brought to a conclusion
- adj. covering the entire surface
From all- + over. (Wiktionary)