from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Multiplied by a hundred.
- adv. By a factor of one hundred.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A hundred times as much or as many.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A hundred times as much.
- n. The plant Galium verum: so called on account of its very numerous flowers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. by a factor of one hundred
hundred + -fold (Wiktionary)