from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The ordinal number matching the number million in a series.
- n. One of a million equal parts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. The ordinal form of the number one million.
- n. The person or thing in the millionth position.
- n. One of a million equal parts of a whole. Term ppm (parts per million) is also used.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Being the last one of a million of units or objects counted in regular order from the first of a series or succession; being one of a million.
- n. The quotient of a unit divided by one million; one of a million equal parts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Ten hundred thousandth; being one of a million.
- n. One of a million parts; the quotient of unity divided by a million; a ten hundred thousandth part.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. the ordinal number of one million in counting order
- n. position 1,000,000 in a countable series of things
- n. one part in a million equal parts
million + -th (Wiktionary)