American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The ordinal number matching the number million in a series.
- n. One of a million equal parts.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Ten hundred thousandth; being one of a million.
- n. One of a million parts; the quotient of unity divided by a million; a ten hundred thousandth part.
- adj. The ordinal form of number one million.
- n. The person or thing in the millionth position.
- n. One of a million equal parts of a whole. Term ppm (parts per million) is also used.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Being the last one of a million of units or objects counted in regular order from the first of a series or succession; being one of a million.
- n. The quotient of a unit divided by one million; one of a million equal parts.
- adj. the ordinal number of one million in counting order
- n. position 1,000,000 in a countable series of things
- n. one part in a million equal parts
- million + -th (Wiktionary)
“Free radicals are very difficult to study due to their short life-times - measured in millionth's of a second.”
“And even at millionth, which is the mention number we've reached.”
“Photos: TF Hammerhead celebrates two 'millionth' gallon pumped”
“Political bloggers need to do better than just parroting their party talking points or being the millionth person to pontificate on something that is going to be moot anyway .... but I guess it did say “partisan” bloggers ...”
“I always mean to be rude to these people but Jehovah's Witnesses always seem to have a good looking young lady in their team and lust kicks in so you end up talking politely about evolution for the millionth time.”
“As you remember, last week when we discussedBored to Death with Ted Danson, I waxed on (for probably the millionth time) about my love ofCheers.”
“This year, PSI will deliver its 120 millionth mosquito net, and we are set to distribute an additional nine million nets in a campaign planned for the Democratic Republic of Congo later this year.”
“As the sun rises higher over Bello Horizonte, a rural Peruvian village surrounded by the foothills of the Andes mountains, 19-year-old Kyle Forrester digs his shovel deep into the ground for what feels like the millionth time.”
“From Kuwait, @3sal_eswed added on Twitter in Arabic: "The Kuwaiti people prove for the millionth time that the Arab people are filled with goodness but their governments are filthy.”
“Today's processing chips, such as the Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) Core i Processors, have semiconductors that are nanometers (one millionth of a millimeter) in size, which is perfect for finely-tuned machines to assemble but far too small for any human to interact with during production.”
‘millionth’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for millionth.