from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of bake.
- adj. Intended for use in baking.
- adj. Of a person, the weather, or an object, very hot.
- n. An action in which something is baked
- n. The way in which something is baked
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of cooking in an oven, or of drying and hardening by heat or cold.
- n. The quantity baked at once; a batch.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of baking.
- n. The quantity baked at once: as, a baking of bread. Also called bake and batch.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. cooking by dry heat in an oven
- n. making bread or cake or pastry etc.
- adj. as hot as if in an oven
Sorry, no etymologies found.