from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of fry.
- n. The action of the verb fry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The process denoted by the verb fry.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of dressing with fat by heating or roasting in a pan over a fire.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. cooking in fat or oil in a pan or griddle
Sorry, no etymologies found.