from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Cooked by stewing: stewed prunes.
- adj. Informal Intoxicated; drunk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having been cooked by slowly boiling or simmering. See stew.
- adj. Intoxicated by an excess of alcohol.
- adj. Bitter from having been steeped too long.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of stew.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lodged in or belonging to the stews.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cooked in hot water
Past participle of stew. (Wiktionary)