from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To take in as a part, element, or member.
- transitive v. To contain as a secondary or subordinate element.
- transitive v. To consider with or place into a group, class, or total: thanked the host for including us.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To bring into a group, class, set, or total as a (new) part or member.
- v. To contain, as parts of a whole.
- n. A piece of source code or other content that is dynamically retrieved for inclusion in another item.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To confine within; to hold; to contain; to shut up; to inclose
- transitive v. To comprehend or comprise, as a genus the species, the whole a part, an argument or reason the inference; to contain; to embrace
- transitive v. To conclude; to end; to terminate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To confine within something; hold as in an inclosure; inclose; contain.
- To comprise as a part, or as something incident or pertinent; comprehend; take in: as, the greater includes the less; this idea includes many particulars; the Roman empire included many nations.
- To conclude; terminate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group, or category
- v. have as a part, be made up out of
- v. consider as part of something
- v. allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of
Reference Industrial Strength C++ 15.4; High Integrity CPP Rule 14.10 Do not include a path specifier in file names supplied in #include directives.
Yes you need to download the function and put it in your script, or include via #include or put it in your lib folder, anyway try this:
I've successfully used #include COM. ahk in my script so that I can also include an IE control and animated gifs in my gui window.
; #include tf. ahk; remove comment if you don't include TF in your library test =
So, feminists, does your definition of the term include Sarah Palin?
Other notable business developments from the term include:
Others whose ideas are given the label include the 18th century clergyman Thomas Malthus, and Darwin's cousin Francis Galton who founded eugenics towards the end of the 19th century.
Books that don't have the word "war" in the title include The Fall of the Athenian Empire (I think there was a war involved in that), and While America Sleeps, a clarion call to increase spending for war, co-written with son Frederick.
Makes me ill to see his title include "The Honorable" before his name.
Highlights of the term include an address to both Houses on May 31 by French Prime Minister Lionel Jospin.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.