from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To fuse or blend together
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To pour or spread between or among; to diffuse; to scatter.
- transitive v. To spread through; to permeate; to pervade.
- transitive v. To mix up together; to associate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To pour or spread between or among; diffuse throughout; permeate or cause to permeate.
- To fuse together or interblend; associate; make interdependent.
inter- + fuse (Wiktionary)