from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. intoxicated by alcohol
- adj. Inclined to consume a significant amount of alcohol
- adj. Involving a large consumption of alcohol
- adj. containing or cooked with alcohol.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. A little intoxicated; fuddled; stupid with liquor; bousy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Showing the effects of a booze; somewhat intoxicated; merry or foolish with liquor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. given to or marked by the consumption of alcohol
From booze (Wiktionary)