from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Preserved in or treated with pickle.
- adj. Slang Intoxicated; drunk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of pickle.
- adj. preserved by pickling
- adj. drunk
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Preserved in a pickle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Preserved in pickle.
- Same as peckled.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used of foods) preserved in a pickling liquid
Sorry, no etymologies found.