from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Vulgar Slang Extremely irritated or angry. Often used with off.
- adj. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang Intoxicated; drunk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of piss.
- adj. Drunk.
- adj. Annoyed, angry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Angered or very annoyed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. very drunk
- adj. aroused to impatience or anger
Derived from piss. (Wiktionary)