from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of disorient.
- adj. Having lost one's direction; confused.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having lost one's bearings physically or mentally.
- adj. socially disoriented; withdrawn from social interactions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. socially disoriented
- adj. having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity
Sorry, no etymologies found.