from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having received no advice; not informed.
- adj. Carried out without careful deliberation; imprudent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not advised
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not prudent; not discreet; ill advised.
- adj. Done without due consideration; wanton; rash; inconsiderate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not prudent; not discreet; indiscreet.
- Done without due consideration; rash; ill-advised.
- Not advised; not having received advice or advices.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without careful prior deliberation or counsel
- adj. having received no information
un- + advised (Wiktionary)