from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing rumination or prone to it; thoughtful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Inclined to, or engaged in, rumination or meditation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Ruminant; disposed to rumination; especially, given to meditation or thought.
- Marked by rumination or careful reflection; well-considered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. deeply or seriously thoughtful
Sorry, no etymologies found.