from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Mourned for: our late lamented president.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of lament.
- adj. mourned for, or grieved for
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Mourned for; bewailed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. mourned or grieved for
Sorry, no etymologies found.