from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Offering or likely to offer satisfaction or gratification: a very rewarding career as a paramedic.
- adj. Affording profit; remunerative: a rewarding business venture.
- adj. Constituting a reward: a rewarding hug.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Giving reward or satisfaction.
- v. Present participle of reward.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. providing personal satisfaction
Sorry, no etymologies found.