from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Yielding suitable recompense; profitable.
- adj. Serving to remunerate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Offering compensation, usually financial; rewarding.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Affording remuneration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affording remuneration; yielding a sufficient return: as, a remunerative occupation.
- Exercised in rewarding; remuneratory.
- Synonyms Profitable, paying.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. producing a sizeable profit
- adj. for which money is paid
From remunerate (Wiktionary)