from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Readily influenced by suggestion: suggestible young minds.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Susceptible to influence by suggestion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being suggested.
- Having great suggestibility; credencive and submissive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. susceptible or responsive to suggestion
Sorry, no etymologies found.