from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. executed or done with a pen and ink.
- n. A drawing executed with pen and ink.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Made or carried on in writing; written; literary; as, a pen-and-ink sketch; a pen-and-ink contest.
- Made or executed with pen and ink, as a drawing, outline, or map.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a drawing executed with pen and ink
Sorry, no etymologies found.