from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of Tajik.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of Tajik.
- n. Alternative spelling of Tajik. (language)
- n. Alternative spelling of Tajik. (someone from Tadzhikistan)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an ethnic group (mostly Moslem) living in Tajikistan and neighboring areas of Uzbekistan and Afghanistan and China
- n. the Iranian language of the Tajik that is closely related to Farsi; spoken in Iran and Tajikistan
- n. a landlocked mountainous republic in southeast central Asia to the north of Afghanistan; formerly an Asian soviet
- n. a native or inhabitant of Tajikistan and neighboring areas of Uzbekistan and Afghanistan and China
Sorry, no etymologies found.