from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. relative to Iran and its people
- n. a person from Iran or of Iranian heritage
- n. A member of the smaller of the two Zoroastrian communities of the Indian subcontinent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a native or inhabitant of Iran.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Iran
From Persian ایرانی (Irâni). (Wiktionary)