from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Oman or of Omani descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Oman or the Omani people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
- proper n. A native or inhabitant of Oman.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Oman
- adj. of or relating to Oman or its people
Sorry, no etymologies found.