from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See Table at currency.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A monetary currency being used in Afghanistan, divided into 100 pul.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. a native or inhabitant of Afghanistan.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan and Pakistan; the official language of Afghanistan
- n. the basic unit of money in Afghanistan
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Afghanistan or its people
Pashto afghānī, Afghani; see Afghani.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)