from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Bahrain or of Bahraini descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Bahrain or the Bahraini people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a native or inhabitant of Bahrain.
- adj. of or pertaining to Bahrain (definition 2).
- adj. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Bahrain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Bahrain or its people or language
- n. a native or inhabitant of Bahrain
Sorry, no etymologies found.