American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Thailand.
- n. A member of a Tai-speaking people who constitute the predominant ethnic group of Thailand.
- n. The language of the Tai family that is the official language of Thailand.
- n. Tai.
- adj. Of or relating to Thailand or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- adj. Tai.
- n. The main language spoken in Thailand (closely related to Lao).
- n. A person living in or coming from Thailand.
- n. A domestic cat breed.
- adj. Referring to Thailand.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The language of Thailand (Siam); it is a member of the Tai group of languages.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Thai language, a member of the Tai group of languages.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Thailand or its people.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Thailand
- adj. of or relating to the languages of the Thai people
- adj. of or relating to Thailand
- n. a branch of the Tai languages
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people
- Thai ไทย (thai) (Wiktionary)
“You probably didn't see Ong-Bak 2, the prequel to spectacular 2003 film that introduced American audiences to muay thai, the Thai national martial art.”
“THAKSIN SINHAW.TRA, THAI PRIME MINISTER: ... to Thailand to express his sympathy and condolences to the Thai people, and also we feel very touched and grateful when the two presidents together, with President George W. Bush has been, we went to the Thai embassy in W.shington D.C. to sign the condolences book to express the condolences on the passing away of (UNINTELLIGIBLE) at that time.”
“TONY CARNEY, THAI RESIDENT: There's a concept in Thailand in Thai culture, that doesn't even translate into the English language.”
“And I just want to say, you know, (SPEAKING THAI) to all of the Thai people and the Ferengs for their generosity and the way people pulled together.”
“TONY CARNEY, THAI RESIDENT: There's a concept in Thailand, in Thai culture, that doesn't even translate into the English language.”
“On the idea of fully privatising THAI by increasing its funding, he said this was not a new issue as the airline had previously been listed in the Thai stock market.”
“PURE THAI SHOPHOUSE David and Vanida Bank, who own the Land Thai restaurants and Recipe, are serving the kind of food Thai families would sell from their homes.”
“HPFacebookVoteV2. init (356083, 'Ong-Bak 2: The Best Martial Arts Movie You Never Saw', 'You probably didn\'t see Ong-Bak 2, the prequel to spectacular 2003 film that introduced American audiences to muay thai, the Thai national martial art.”
“The name Thai Song, which in Thai translates to 'freedom' and 'emit', holds an important meaning to Fox.”
“Muay Thai is their most popular sport and every male child knows it quite well.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘Thai’.
This is not a scientific list based on unified criteria, the sole aim was to collect as many language names as possible.
The list contains the names of the following artificial langua...
American Bobtail, American Curl, American Longhair, American Shorthair, Abyssinian, Aegean cat, Australian Mist, American Polydactyl, American Wirehair, Arabian Mau, Asian (cat), Asian Semi-longhair and 82 more...
This list includes domestic cat breeds and domestic/wild hybrids.
Abyssinian, Aegean, American Bobtail, American Curl, American Longhair, American Polydactyl, American Shorthair, American Wirehair, Asian, Asian Semi-longhair, Australian Mist, Balinese and 80 more...
Looking for tweets for Thai.