from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Performed from a moving vehicle: a drive-by murder.
- n. An act, such as a random shooting, performed from a moving vehicle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. carried out from a moving vehicle
- adj. done quickly or in a cursory manner
- n. a crime, such as a shooting, carried out from a moving vehicle
- n. an assassination carried out on a person from vehicle (drive by shooting)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. accomplished while driving past in a vehicle.
Sorry, no etymologies found.