from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made of a fabric that will not wrinkle when hung dripping wet for drying.
- intransitive v. To dry with no wrinkles when hung dripping wet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. made of a fabric that does not wrinkle when hung dripping wet for drying
- n. A cloth item that can be washed and drip-dried.
- v. dry by hanging up wet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. treated so as to be easily or quickly washed and dried and requiring little or no ironing; -- of clothing.
- adj. requiring no ironing; -- used of fabrics and clothing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. dry by hanging up wet
- adj. used of fabrics that do not require ironing
- adj. treated so as to be easily or quickly washed and dried and requiring little or no ironing
Sorry, no etymologies found.