from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being washed without fading or other injury: washable wool.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being washed without being damaged; especially by some method, for example machine-washable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being washed without damage to fabric or color.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resisting or enduring washing: noting the fabric, and also the color.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being washed without injury
wash + -able (Wiktionary)