from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Bhutan or its people, language, or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Bhutan.
- n. The Sino-Tibetan language of Bhutan.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Bhutan or of Bhutanese descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Bhutan, the Bhutanese people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a native or inhabitant of Bhutan.
- adj. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Bhutan.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Bhutan, its people, or their language.
- n. singular or plural A native or the natives of Bhutan, a mountainous state in the Himalayas, having Tibet on the north, Bengal and Assam on the south, and Sikhim on the west.
- n. The language of Bhutan.
- n. Also written Bhotanese and Bootanese (Bhotan, Bootan).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to or characteristic of Bhutan or its people or culture or language
- n. a native or inhabitant of Bhutan
From Bhutan + -ese (Wiktionary)