from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A variant of Sinhalese.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Alternative spelling of Sinhalese.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Same as cingalese.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See Cingalese.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the Sinhalese languages
- n. a native or inhabitant of Sri Lanka
- adj. of or relating to the Sinhalese people
- n. the Indic language spoken by the people of Sri Lanka
Sorry, no etymologies found.